Duplicating & Putty
REPLISIL (Duplicating Silicone):
Duplicating silicone addition curing 1 : 1, Shore A 22 + 32
- Pink tint supports an optimal surface characterization
- Highly tear resistant, very flexible, easy to deflask
- No wetting agents required, 100% alleviation of tension
- Thin flowing, no shrinkage, optimal dimensional detail accuracy
- Suitable for casting without flasks
- Suitable for flask-less duplicating systems, no limitation to the expansion value of investments
REPLISIL contains no additional fillers, and consequently efficient as it produces a larger volume at comparable weight.
REPLISIL 22 N + REPLISIL 32 N normal curing 30 min.
REPLISIL 22 S fast curing 10 min.
Color: Base pink, Catalyst white (REPLISIL 22 N+S)
Color: Base light red, Catalyst white (REPLISIL 22 NF)
|Working Time:||ca. 7 Minutes|
|Setting Time:||ca. 25 Minutes|
|Hardness:||Shore A 22|
|Density:||1.05 g / cm3|
|Viscosity:||ca. 2,500 mpA s|
|Linear Dimension Change:||< 0.2 %|
|Tear Resistance (DIN 53 504 S 1):||3.0 N/mm2|
|Elongation at tear (DIN 53 504 S 1):||400%|
|Continuing Tear Resistance (ASTM D 624 B):||5.0 N/mm|
STENSIL (Lab Putty Silicone):
Lab Putty addition curing 1:1, Shore A 85 + 90 + 95
- Simple and safe mixing ratio, supple and easily knead-able consistency
- Precise impression definition, optimal dimension stability
- High purity, smooth surface, easy to cut
- Boil proof, non-sticking, physiologically uncritical (platinum catalyst)
- Suitable for check bites, silicone keys, bite registrations,
- Models for denture repairs, blocking-out,
- Teeth-insulating in the flask and all kinds of molds
- Color: Base blue
- Curing time: ca. 4,5 min.
STENSIL contains no additional fillers, and consequently extraordinarily efficient as it produces a larger volume at comparable weight.
|Mixing time:||approx. 45 sec manual|
|Processing time:||approx. 1:30 min|
|Setting time:||approx. 3:45 min|
|Density at 23°C:||1.56 g/cm3 STENSIL 85 + 90; 1.84 g/cm3 STENSIL 95|
|Linear change of measurement:||After 24 hours < 0.2%|