Mihm Vogt HTS-2
The HTS-2 offers consider changes over previous HT-S models! A larger sintering capacity over previous HT-S models of up to 60 individual units with two 120mm stack-able trays. A heating chamber with four high purity molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2) “PRO” heating elements allows for conventional long-term sintering cycles or increased SPEED-sintering cycles with a heat rates up to 99°C/minute.
The simple, practical handling of the HT series program control was incorporated for easy programmability and optimum functionality, while for added convenience service programs are pre-programmed. Some program slots now contain program functions older models did not.
The redesigned table insulation no longer requires pin tray supports while still ensuring temperature homogeneity with increased capacity.
- Four-line LCD-display for easy program parameter viewing
- Timer function for sintering overnight or using drying programs for wet-milled restorations
- Three service programs have been added for easy servicing the heating chamber and the heating system
- High-quality molybdenum-disilicide heating elements “PRO”
- Maximum temperature 1650°C
- Heating-chamber capacity 2x Ø 120/30 mm
- Program control (LCD-Display, 4 stages, 30 program capacity, Special functions)
- Service programs; A - Temperature control* only in conjunction with test-kit, C-Purge heating chamber, E- Regenerate heating elements
- Thermocouple PtRh-Pt, type S
- Temperature accuracy at 1500°C +/- 3°C
- Timer function
Technical information for HTS-2/M/Zirkon-120:
|Power Max:||3200 W|
|Voltage range / frequency:||200-240 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||390/500/790 mm|
|Heating elements:||MoSi2 “PRO”|
|Number of heating elements:||4|
|Heating-chamber height:||72 mm|
|Max. heating-chamber capacity:||2 Qty – 120/30mm sintering dishes (approximately 60 single units)|
Heritage meeting future demands with a technological edge
As one of the leading manufacturers of dental laboratory appliances in the world, MIHM-VOGT GmbH & Co. KG remains a family owned company based in Karlsruhe Germany. over the past 60 years we have acquired valuable experience and continue to offer innovative products and solutions reflecting the latest state-of-the-art technology.