The HTS-2 offers considerable changes over previous HT-S models! A larger sintering capacity over previous HT-S models of up to 60 individual units with two 120mm stack-able trays! A heating chamber with four high purity molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2) “PRO” heating elements allows for conventional long-term sintering cycles or increased SPEED-sintering cycles with a heat rates up to 120°C/minute!
The simple, practical handling of the HT series program control provides easy programmability and optimum functionality, for added convenience service programs are pre-programmed The table insulation ensures temperature homogeneity with 2 x 120mm tray capacity.
- Timer function for sintering overnight or using drying programs for wet-milled restorations
- Three service programs have for easy servicing of the heating chamber and heating system
- High-quality molybdenum-disilicide heating elements “PRO”
- Program control (LCD-Display, 4 stages, 30 program capacity, Special functions)
- Thermocouple PtRh-Pt, type S / Temperature accuracy at 1500°C +/- 3°C
Technical information for HTS-2/M/Zirkon-120:
|Power Max:||3200 W|
|Voltage range / frequency:||200-240 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||390/500/790 mm|
|Heating elements:||MoSi2 “PRO”|
|Number of heating elements:||4|
|Heating-chamber height:||72 mm|
|Max. heating-chamber capacity:||2 Qty – 120/30mm sintering dishes (approximately 60 single units)|
Heritage meeting future demands with a technological edge
As one of the leading manufacturers of dental laboratory appliances in the world, MIHM-VOGT GmbH & Co. KG remains a family owned company based in Karlsruhe Germany. over the past 60 years we have acquired valuable experience and continue to offer innovative products and solutions reflecting the latest state-of-the-art technology.