Mihm Vogt Tabeo
TABEO – the optimal result of price and performance
The TABEO series sintering ovens are ideal for use either to supplement smaller CAD/CAM systems or for extending existing sintering furnaces.
Their respective capacities vary from one sintering tray Ø= 100mm up to three sintering trays Ø= 120mm. Your sintering program can easily be entered and saved in the program controller which is adapted for the TABEO series. Pre-set service programs provide simple maintenance and cleaning of the heating systems.
TABEO/M/ZIRKON ovens are equipped with 4 high-quality molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2) heating elements of the latest generation allowing a sintering temperature of up to 1650° C. With the pre-defined service programs, contamination and oxidation on the surface of heating elements can be removed and the protective layer regenerated.
- High purity molybdenum-disilicide heating elements
- Maximum temperature 1650°C
- Service programs; A - Temperature control* only in conjunction with test-kit, C-Purge heating chamber, E- Regenerate heating elements
- Program control (7-Segment LED, 4 stages, 9 program capacity, Special functions)
- Thermocouple PtRh-Pt, type S
- Maximum heating rate 25 °C/min
- Temperature accuracy at 1500°C +/- 3°C
- Timer function
Heritage meeting future demands with a technological edge
As one of the leading manufacturers of dental laboratory appliances in the world, MIHM-VOGT GmbH & Co. KG remains a family owned company based in Karlsruhe Germany. over the past 60 years we have acquired valuable experience and continue to offer innovative products and solutions reflecting the latest state-of-the-art technology.
|Power Max:||1500 W|
|Voltage range / frequency:||200-240 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||400/400/600 mm|
|Number of heating elements:||4|
|Max. heating-chamber capacity:||1 Qty – 100/30mm sintering dish (approximately 20 single units)|