DC7™ milling system for the modern dental laboratory
The DC7™ is a CAD/CAM machining center for dental laboratories with industrial aspirations and provides users with more efficient production capabilities. Packed in a contemporary design, the milling system boasts state-of-the-art technology. the DC7™ was designed as a solution for comprehensive milling centers that desire the ability to mill all conventional dental materials. The DC7™ features integrated workpiece measurement with disc automation, controllable extraction technology, self-contained machine calibration systems, and the added ability to step up to the super class with a manageable investment.
Features of the DC7™
- System freedom (No locked down material requirements)
- Strong motor spindle with increased clamping force for high production continuous loads
- 5-axis simultaneous milling system
- Wet & Dry milling Material capabilities include zirconia, ceramics, lithium disilicate, CoCr, titanium, PMMA, composites, wax and model materials.
- Integrated, fully automatic extraction system from Zubler
- Exchangeable 20 – tool magazine with automatic tool measurement and twin tool management
- App-based remote monitoring for machine and DC CONTROL software
- Modular design for efficient organization
- Integrated filter & pump for wet processes
- Easy to clean sealed workspace. As little as 5 minutes between wet and dry processes.
- Automatic machine calibration for maximum precision.
- Synergy in manufacturing through DC Concept CONTROL.
Technical data for the DC7™
|Measurements: (W x H x D)||73cm x 195cm x 81.5cm|
|Weight:||645 (without extraction system)|
|Spindle:||High-frequency spindle with hybrid ball bearing and tuning of power/torque for continuous load.|
|Max. rotary speed:||60,000 rpm|
|Tool Holder:||Pneumatic chuck for burs with 6 mm shaft (with clamping force boost)|
|Angle of inclination in the rotary axes:||± 360° (B-axis) and ± 30° (A and B-axis)|
|Compressed air connection:||Minimum 7 bar|
|Voltage/frequency:||230 Vac / 50-60 Hz|
|Repeatability:||± 0.01 mm|
|Disc Changer:||7 Disc automatic Changer|
|Transport system:||Mounting rails, forklift, lift truck, crane|